Increase your client’s net recovery with a Medicare refund
Synergy has discovered a way to reduce or eliminate the amount owed to Medicare through our extensive experience and expertise with the Medicare Secondary Payer’s Act provision. We know this can be life changing for your client so we have refined this administrative process to be successful for 76% of the applications we submit. This is an administrative process that can only begin after the case is settled.
Medicare Refund Benefits
Medicare refunds have the obvious benefit of increasing the net recovery for your clients, but there are also benefits for the personal injury attorney including the following:
- An opportunity for law firms to reconnect with clients of closed cases and eliminate “lawyer amnesia” syndrome.
- Creates several client touch points that build a long term relationship and future business referrals
- Minimal work on behalf of the firm to create substantial goodwill with clients
Synergy Medicare refunds have an 87% success rate.
We are successful 87% of the time in recovering money from Medicare after a conditional payment has been satisfied and we have recovered more than $8M using our proprietary methods. The average refund we secure for clients is in excess of $35,000.
How Synergy’s Medicare refund process works
- The attorney/law firm provides Synergy with a list of clients within the last three (3) years with Medicare refunds larger than $5,000, along with some personal identifiers.
- Our expert legal team will review the cases(s) and determine whether the chances of a refund are favorable. On the cases we accept, we will research the details of your client’s claim and be their advocate with Medicare.
- No advance fee is charged to your client and no fee is charged at all unless a refund is obtained.
- If a Medicare refund is applied for and successful, refunds are generally processed within 60 to 120 days.
Would your client be happy with an extra $20,000 and remember you better? See how we can help. Call (877) 242-0022 to speak to a Synergy Medicare Refund expert.